COMMITTED TO SERVICE
CHERMIK INTEGRATED CONNECTED SOLUTIONS
Saving you time by engaging a collaborative approach.
The truth is, it’s a world where communications and electrical solutions are becoming more and more integrated every year.
Your project deserves a team of committed professionals who understand this and are willing to provide the connections, talent, and insights to coordinate your specialty projects, so you don’t have to source all the individual support you’ll require.
Integrated Connected Services
It’s about using one voice to connect you with all the right people to design and deliver the solution you need. Supporting customized project designs is where we thrive. Taking seemingly complex or complicated projects and tailoring solutions that make you just trust that all will come together with ease is what we truly believe is our unique quality.
A sample of our customized solutions include:
- Powered Fibre Optic Systems
- Complete structured cabling solutions
- Turn-key CCTV installation and system integration
- Quality assurance inspections & documentation
- Design build support
- Multi-year project expansion and scalability
- Systems maintenance and on-call support
Integrated Connected Markets
Integrating communications and electrical solutions is growing year over year. Chermik’s experience across industries ensures consistency in the quality of work regardless of market requirements.
- Municipal & Utility
- Data Centres
- Campus Environment
- Transportation & Rapid Transit
- Industrial & Power Generation
Key Project History
- Stadium LRT Station Refurbishment Divisions 27 & 28 (Edmonton, AB): 2021
- West Edmonton Mall Transit Centre Divisions 27 & 28 (Edmonton, AB): 2021
- Millwoods Transit Centre Divisions 27 & 28 (Edmonton, AB): 2020
- Jasper Place Transit Centre Divisions 27 & 28 (Edmonton, AB): 2020
- Castledowns Transit Centre Divisions 27 & 28 (Edmonton, AB): 2019
- Belvedere Transit Centre Divisions 27 & 28 (Edmonton, AB): 2019
- City of Edmonton Kathleen Andrews Transit Garage Divisions 27 & 28 (Edmonton, AB): 2018 – 2020
- Edmonton Transit Smartfare Design and Installation (Edmonton, AB): 2019 – 2020
- Edmonton LRT Signals MPLS Deployment (Edmonton, AB): 2019 – 2020
- Interpipeline Sherwood Park Data Centre Upgrades (Edmonton, AB): 2018
- Interpipeline Edmonton Data Centre Upgrades (Edmonton, AB): 2017
- Fort Saskatchewan Correctional Centre CCTV & Fibre Network Upgrades (Fort Sask, AB): 2015-2016
- Edmonton LRT Capital & Metro Line Open City Wi-Fi Installation (Edmonton, AB): 2015
- Edmonton LRT Communications Based Train Control (CBTC) Carborne and Wayside Installation (Edmonton, AB): 2012 – 2014
- Edmonton Transit Facilities Structured Cabling Maintenance (Edmonton, AB): 2012 – Present
- Strathcona County Centre in the Park Division 27 (Sherwood Park, AB): 2010-2011
- Servus Credit Union Head Office Division 27 (Edmonton, AB): 2009
- Katz Health Research and Innovation Facility Division 27 (Multiple Projects Edmonton, AB): 2007-2009
MAKING A SMOOTH TRANSITION THROUGH CLEAR CONNECTION
The City of Edmonton required a closed-circuit television (CCTV) integration and backbone fibre connectivity within a new bus maintenance facility – the Kathleen Andrews Transit Garage. The solution required greater consistency and quality for camera maintenance, connection, and monitoring ability.
Your project is unique. This is why an integrated approach with clear communication is necessary. That’s why we believe the perfect solution comes from a team approach to best meet your budget and timeline to ensure you create the impact you want.
Connect with us today to discuss the potential of special integration needs on your next project.